Yoga of Music/Sound Workshops- (Nada Yoga)
- YA approved for RYT Continuing Education (CE)
For: All lovers of music, Musicians (Beginner-Pro), Yogis, Yoga/Dance teachers,
Sound Healers, Alternative Healing therapists
Take your understanding/appreciation of Music to a whole new level!
Transcending all languages, loved by all, music holds a unique position in the human experience and psyche.
Music + Sound truly are gateways to the Inner World. Rhythm, melody, context and colour...all combine to hypnotize, magnetize and transport us. They can evoke emotions, moods and ultimately, sublime moments of freedom and movement. Indeed, music is a powerful tool.
In the Yoga of Music workshops series, Alan (founder- Yoga Healer Academy-Hawaii RYS-200, NYC Multi-Instrumentalist, Composer, Singer-Songwriter) will experientially guide you to:
- a deeper experience and understanding of the power of Music and Sound
- Psychologic, somatic, emotional
- Learn how and why music affects us so deeply.
- Using Voice as a tool for Self-Healing and reflection
- Learn how to use music and voice more effectively in your Yoga / Dance or healing practice
- Learn to use your voice as a vehicle for inner peace and calm